Complimentary 1 hour practice courts are available to current students in Junior or Adult clinics.
We encourage our students to take advantage of this offer. Practice is truly the key to enhance all types of learning. Muscle memory only develops
from doing an activity over and over - practice makes perfect!
Free practice times are as follows:
Friday 4:00-5:00, Friday 5:00-6:00, Saturday 5:00-6:00, Sunday 5:30-6:30
Please note: We add additional free time during school vacations.
Please ask front desk employee for more details on reserving practice time.
Requirements:1. Free practice time is available to current students enrolled in a 14 or 24 week clinic.
2. Free practice time is only available to students in good standing.
3. Practice court can only be booked the same day.
4. Please see complete facility rules & regulations
5. Any student in violations of the rules & regulations will no longer have the privilege of the free practice courts.
6. Free practice time may be used with other family members. However, the student must be on the court practicing for the entire court time.
7. If the practice time is shared with another clinic student, the practice time counts as each persons free time.
8. If a court is reserved, and the student no shows, they will lose the free court privilege.